The Canon Pixma MG3510 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan as well as copy features, and also WiFi networking. It collaborates with Windows, Mac OS. The multi-color ink cartridge needs to be changed when a solitary color goes out. The printer has no picture preview screen. It lacks USB PictBridge for direct printing from video cameras. You can connect straight to a PC with a USB cable, or to your network router wirelessly with WiFi. The Canon Pixma MG3510 determines 6 inches high by 17.6 inches wide by 17.2 inches deep.
The PIXMA MG3510 features AirPrintTM that permits you to print straight from your iPhone ®, iPad ® or iPod touch ® wirelessly, while built-in Wi-Fi ® innovation permits you to print as well as check wirelessly from essentially anywhere around your house. The MG3510 likewise provides Automobile Power On, a hassle-free feature that automatically powers up the printer whenever you send a picture or file to be printed. Complete HD Motion picture Print turns your preferred HD flick clips caught with your Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot electronic cameras or VIXIA electronic cameras into lovely prints! Plus, the Quiet Setting lets you print anytime without bothering with disrupting those around you. And altering cartridges or including paper is a snap with FastFront - it's all done from the front of the printer.
The Canon PIXMA MG3510 has My Image Garden software that places all your preferred printing functions, such as Fun Filter Results as well as Complete HD Movie Publish, in one hassle-free software program application. Commemorate your brilliant memories by developing custom-made prints from your treasure trove of pictures and video clips. My Image Garden additionally helps you organize your pictures with calendar sight as well as face recognition. Plus, innovative themes in numerous shade mixes and patterns assist in motivating your photo jobs. Furthermore, you'll have accessibility to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you can download and install exclusive imaginative jobs and material.
Canon PIXMA MG3510 Printer Specifications
Print Speed (up to)
4" x 6" Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds
Black:ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm
Number of Nozzles
Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792
Picoliter Size (color)
2 and 5
Print Resolution (Up to)
Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
PG-140XXL Black Cartridge
PG-140XL Black Cartridge
PG-140 Black Cartridge
CL-141XL Color Cartridge
CL-141 Color Cartridge
CL-141 Combo Pack with GP-501 Paper
A4, A5, B5, 4" x 6", 5" x 7", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, Google Cloud Print, Mobile Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing
Output Tray Capacity
100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4"x6" Photo Paper
Copy Speed (up to)
FCOT(Color): Approx. 22 seconds
Reduction / Enlargement
25% - 400%
Standard Copy, Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page,
Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages
Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning
48-bit Input / 24-bit Output
Max. Document Size
8.5" x 11.7"
7-Segment LED Display, WiFi LED, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, FastFront, Quick Start, and Evernote.
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
Canon PIXMA MG3510 System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and software Canon PIXMA MG3510? Here we go Steps for installation or the driver download for Windows Operating System:
Steps for install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG3510:
- Of course you need to clicking the link mentioned below and download the driver to your computer. Choose the option “Save” or “Save as.” By clicking the “save”, you have download the file. Meanwhile, if you choose to click “run” or “open”, the file that you download will be automatically installed soon after you download the file.
- Note, the driver that you have download will be saved in a particular folder in the type of self-extracting form.
- Double click the file that you have download in the format of EXE for the decompression process.
- Third, The installation process will be automatically started.
How uninstall the driver by using Control Panel
- The steps are for Windows 7. For the different system version, the different setting maybe applied.
- Click to start menu then choose Control Panel à Choose the driver and click “Uninstall a program.”You need to wait until the dialog box about the list of the installed program is appeared. Then, you choose the program that you are going to uninstall.
- At last, you need to choose “Yes” and “OK”. The uninstallation process is completed.
Then, how the process of the driver installation in Mac version for Canon PIXMA MG3510?
- First, download the driver first by clicking the below link and have the saving process for the driver. After that, the driver will be saved in a certain kind of folder and try to open and run it.
- Second, the step is double clicking the downloaded driver and try to mount it on the Disk Image.
- Third, please redouble click again the mounted Disk Image for the further steps.
- Last, double click the packaged driver file. After this process, the installation will be processed automatically.
For your information, the steps above of the installation of the driver can be different depends on the platform or the device that you are going to have for the Canon PIXMA MG3510. The steps mentioned above are generally for the Windows 7 and also Mac. For Windows XP and windows 8 do not have so many differences.