The Canon PIXMA MG3250 is a multifunction device that offers a 4800x1200dpi printer, in addition to a 1200x2400dpi scanner and also copier. It has built-in Wi-Fi for linking to your residence network, and we were also pleased to see that Canon also rangings from a USB printer wire as well-- which is something of a rarity nowadays.
Print top quality benefits text as well as graphics, although its speed is reasonably small, coming in at regarding 6.5 pages per minute for black text as well as simply 3.5 ppm for colour. It also took a complete minute to produce a 4"x6" glossy image print. That makes it more of a casual, every-now-and-then printer as opposed to a workhorse for everyday usage. Nevertheless, it ought to still be great for normal residence customers as well as people who periodically work from home.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2170, the Canon PIXMA MG3250 also has some helpful extra features, such as automated duplex printing, which you don't commonly get in printers at this cost. Canon's printer software program is well made also, with a food selection that appears out of the Dock and offers fast accessibility to network settings and numerous printing and also scanning features.
Canon has handled to pack many copier features right into the MG3250's push-button controls, which allow you to establish to 20 copies at once, choose between A4 files and also A4 or 6x4in images and even resize originals to fit the outcome dimension.
Canon PIXMA MG3250 Printer Specifications
INK AND PAGE YIELD
Canon PIXMA MG3250 System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and software Canon PIXMA MG3250? Here we go Steps for installation or the driver download for Windows Operating System:
Steps for install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG3250:
- Of course you need to clicking the link mentioned below and download the driver to your computer. Choose the option “Save” or “Save as.” By clicking the “save”, you have download the file. Meanwhile, if you choose to click “run” or “open”, the file that you download will be automatically installed soon after you download the file.
- Note, the driver that you have download will be saved in a particular folder in the type of self-extracting form.
- Double click the file that you have download in the format of EXE for the decompression process.
- Third, The installation process will be automatically started.
How uninstall the driver by using Control Panel
- The steps are for Windows 7. For the different system version, the different setting maybe applied.
- Click to start menu then choose Control Panel à Choose the driver and click “Uninstall a program.”You need to wait until the dialog box about the list of the installed program is appeared. Then, you choose the program that you are going to uninstall.
- At last, you need to choose “Yes” and “OK”. The uninstallation process is completed.
Then, how the process of the driver installation in Mac version for Canon PIXMA MG3250?
- First, download the driver first by clicking the below link and have the saving process for the driver. After that, the driver will be saved in a certain kind of folder and try to open and run it.
- Second, the step is double clicking the downloaded driver and try to mount it on the Disk Image.
- Third, please redouble click again the mounted Disk Image for the further steps.
- Last, double click the packaged driver file. After this process, the installation will be processed automatically.
For your information, the steps above of the installation of the driver can be different depends on the platform or the device that you are going to have for the Canon PIXMA MG3250. The steps mentioned above are generally for the Windows 7 and also Mac. For Windows XP and windows 8 do not have so many differences.