With the Canon PIXMA MG3240 Inkjet All-in-One Printer, you do not need to be physically present before the equipment to do your printing responsibilities. Wi-Fi connection makes it possible for wireless printing from anywhere around your home. Packed with features to make your scanning, printing and also printing easier, this compact and elegant device additionally sustains smartphone printing and Apple AirPlay.
Like PIXMA MG2140, the Canon PIXMA MG3240 has a solitary tool kit offers easy photo printing, scanning and accessibility to online companies like CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM. With its photo organising capabilities, consisting of face recognition, it will certainly browse the pictures on your computer, also those lengthy forgotten, and also construct them into terrific styles for printing. It also makes it simple to check to Cloud solutions and also produce PDFs.
With Wi-Fi connection, Canon PIXMA MG3240 supplies simple printing around the residence from computer and also from mobile devices. The elegant and portable FastFront layout streamlines paper loading and also ink replacement. It is a perfect printer, copier and also scanner for those looking for day-to-day functionality.
PIXMA MG3240 additionally collaborates with your smart devices and tablets. Publish from or check to your mobile phone or tablet using Canon's Easy-PhotoPrint app. It additionally supports Apple AirPrint therefore material on your apple iphone, iPad and also iPod touch such as images, emails, papers, and so on can be published from anywhere around your home. You do not also have to remain in the very same room as the printer!
Canon PIXMA MG3240 Printer Specifications
Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Print Engine: Inkjet FINE print head technology
4-colour system with min. 2pl ink droplet size
2 FINE Cartridges with ChromaLife100
Mono Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 9.2 ipm
Colour Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm
Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. 44 seconds
Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
Two Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter)
Other Print Features: Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple page per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate
Copy Speed Colour Document :
sFCOT: Approx. 20 seconds
sESAT: Approx. 4.3 ipm
Multiple Copy: 1-9, 20 copies
Copy functions & enhancements: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless Copying
Scanner Type: Flatbed, CIS colour scanner
Scanner Resolution - Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 seconds
Colour Scanning Depth: Flatbed scan 48bit input / 24bit output (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
Halftone/Greyscale: Flatbed scan 16bit input / 8bit output
Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA
Effective Scanning Width: A4/LTR (216x297mm)
Text Recognition - OCR: Yes (My Image Garden software)
Scan Methods & Enhancements:
Scan to PC, Document Scan (PDF, Compact PDF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG), Photo Scan (JPEG, TIFF, PNG), Auto Scan Mode, PDF file creation with optional password security, Text recognition (OCR), Scan and Stitch, Scan to cloud, Scan to e-mail
INK AND PAGE YIELD
Standard Ink Cartridges:
2 FINE Cartridges
Optional Ink Cartridges:
High yield XL Cartridges
Ink Tank Life - Document Printing:
A4 Colour Document
Black: 180 pages
Black XL: 600 pages
Colour: 180 pages
Colour XL: 400 pages
Ink Tank Life - Photo Printing:
Black: 2465* photos
Black XL: 7560* photos
Colour: 69 photos
Colour XL: 150 photos
* Estimated supplemental yield
Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)
Maximum Paper Input :
Front Tray: Max. 100 sheets
A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial #10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm
Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m²
Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media)
Main Functions: Print, Copy, Scan
Double sided documents
Smartphone and tablet printing
INTERFACE AND CONNECTIVITY
Display Type & Size: 7 Segment LED Display
Interface Type - PC / Mac:
Hi-Speed USB (B Port)
Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n
Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP
Interface Type - Non PC:
Android devices, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
Weight: Approx. 5.5 kg
Dimensions (W x D x H): 449 x 304 x 152mm
Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 42.5 dB
Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Standby: approx. 2.0 W (Wi-Fi connection to PC, scanning lamp off)
Off: approx. 0.3 W (USB connection to PC)
Copying: approx. 20 W (Wireless LAN connection to PC)
Canon PIXMA MG3240 System Requirements & Compatibility
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and software Canon PIXMA MG3240? Here we go Steps for installation or the driver download for Windows Operating System:
Steps for install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG3240:
- Of course you need to clicking the link mentioned above and download the driver to your computer. Choose the option “Save” or “Save as.” By clicking the “save”, you have download the file. Meanwhile, if you choose to click “run” or “open”, the file that you download will be automatically installed soon after you download the file.
- Note, the driver that you have download will be saved in a particular folder in the type of self-extracting form.
- Double click the file that you have download in the format of EXE for the decompression process.
- Third, The installation process will be automatically started.
- The steps are for Windows 7. For the different system version, the different setting maybe applied.
- Click to start menu then choose Control Panel à Choose the driver and click “Uninstall a program.”You need to wait until the dialog box about the list of the installed program is appeared. Then, you choose the program that you are going to uninstall.
- At last, you need to choose “Yes” and “OK”. The uninstallation process is completed.
Then, how the process of the driver installation in Mac version for Canon PIXMA MG3240?
- First, download the driver first by clicking the above link and have the saving process for the driver. After that, the driver will be saved in a certain kind of folder and try to open and run it.
- Second, the step is double clicking the downloaded driver and try to mount it on the Disk Image.
- Third, please redouble click again the mounted Disk Image for the further steps.
- Last, double click the packaged driver file. After this process, the installation will be processed automatically.