Canon PIXMA MG3120 is a multifunction device that always we want to exist in each office that we have because the usability and performance of these devices will greatly assist us in doing the job. Basically, this device offers ease of operation and the capability of doing the job very reliable with the price of the device itself is very low and affordable. This device is supported by a wide range of sophisticated software that allows users to search for references and make the adjustment to the printer when doing various jobs such as printing, copying and scanning. Accompanied by various navigation buttons on the printer, this printer will be able to give you the ease of operation that will be very difficult to find from any other device which is also the same as the multifunction printer with this device.
The specifications of the Canon PIXMA MG3120, basically very good and will be able to provide users with the performance and maximum work which can be obtained from a versatile printer.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2560, the Canon PIXMA MG3120 also will be able to offer you a variety of convenience and speed in handling the work is accompanied by a variety of support to be packed in one device where you can buy it at a low price, in my opinion, is not a bad bargain.
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver & Software Specs
- Print Resolution (Up to); Colour:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Paper Sizes: 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10,” Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Print Speed (up to); 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 8.8 ipm, Colour:ESAT (Colour) Approx. 5.0 ipm
- Software Included: Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA MG3120 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX4, Easy-WebPrint EX12, Full HD Movie Print6, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu EX
- Dimension (W x D x H): 12.0″ W x 17.7″L x 6.0″ H, Weight: 12.1 lbs
Canon PIXMA MG3120 System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and software Canon PIXMA MG3120? Here we go Steps for installation or the driver download for Windows Operating System:
Steps for install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG3120:
- Of course you need to clicking the link mentioned above and download the driver to your computer. Choose the option “Save” or “Save as.” By clicking the “save”, you have download the file. Meanwhile, if you choose to click “run” or “open”, the file that you download will be automatically installed soon after you download the file.
- Note, the driver that you have download will be saved in a particular folder in the type of self-extracting form.
- Double click the file that you have download in the format of EXE for the decompression process.
- Third, The installation process will be automatically started.
How uninstall the driver by using Control Panel
- The steps are for Windows 7. For the different system version, the different setting maybe applied.
- Click to start menu then choose Control Panel à Choose the driver and click “Uninstall a program.”You need to wait until the dialog box about the list of the installed program is appeared. Then, you choose the program that you are going to uninstall.
- At last, you need to choose “Yes” and “OK”. The uninstallation process is completed.
Then, how the process of the driver installation in Mac version for Canon PIXMA MG3120?
- First, download the driver first by clicking the above link and have the saving process for the driver. After that, the driver will be saved in a certain kind of folder and try to open and run it.
- Second, the step is double clicking the downloaded driver and try to mount it on the Disk Image.
- Third, please redouble click again the mounted Disk Image for the further steps.
- Last, double click the packaged driver file. After this process, the installation will be processed automatically.
For your information, the steps above of the installation of the driver can be different depends on the platform or the device that you are going to have for the Canon PIXMA MG3120. The steps mentioned above are generally for the Windows 7 and also Mac. For Windows XP and windows 8 do not have so many differences.