Canon PIXMA MG3100, a printer that has a variety of important elements needed for in a printer. The element in question is the fact that this device offers us ease of use, deployment, and maintenance, along with the quality of work is great enough and reliable in different situations we face. More than anything, this device has the thing that will really make us interested in buy this printer, the price offered by this printer is very affordable and will be accessible to all people. To be able to have a device that is reliable yet affordable is the dream of everyone who must want us all to realize.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2120, the Canon PIXMA MG3100 will be able to provide its results very satisfactory print quality will not need to doubt. In addition, you will also get a feature that is capable of allowing for you to print on both sides of the paper simultaneously. With the ability to scan, you will also be able to create a variety of documents into a digital form that allows you to send documents to e-mail or other facilities such as cloud service.
Basically, the Canon PIXMA MG3100 provides a very hard deal to be rejected by all the existing specifications and accompanied with this printer you can have at a relatively cheap and affordable one.
Canon PIXMA MG3100 Driver & Software Specs
- Copy in color, with a speed of copied FCOT (color) approx. 23 seconds
- MG3110 series machine for printing with print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Scanner type flatbed CIS colour with an optical resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi resolution (Digital)/up to 25-19200 dpi color scanning depth, so the 48-bit internal/24-bit external (RGB each 16 bits/8 bits).
- Max. document sizes in A4, letter (216 × 297 mm).
- Beautiful speed photo quality without limits up to 4 x 6 about 45 seconds, print speed Black ESAT life approx. 9.2 ipm/ESAT (color) until approx. 5.0 ipm, and cartridge and 2 picolitre FINE.
- Supported input sheet paper feeder (A4) about 100 sheets/paper size Letter/Legal/Envelopes/A4/A5/B5/4 x 6/5 x 7/8 x 10.
Canon PIXMA MG3100 System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and software Canon PIXMA MG3100? Here we go Steps for installation or the driver download for Windows Operating System:
Steps for install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG3100:
- Of course you need to clicking the link mentioned above and download the driver to your computer. Choose the option “Save” or “Save as.” By clicking the “save”, you have download the file. Meanwhile, if you choose to click “run” or “open”, the file that you download will be automatically installed soon after you download the file.
- Note, the driver that you have download will be saved in a particular folder in the type of self-extracting form.
- Double click the file that you have download in the format of EXE for the decompression process.
- Third, The installation process will be automatically started.
How uninstall the driver by using Control Panel
- The steps are for Windows 7. For the different system version, the different setting maybe applied.
- Click to start menu then choose Control Panel à Choose the driver and click “Uninstall a program.”You need to wait until the dialog box about the list of the installed program is appeared. Then, you choose the program that you are going to uninstall.
- At last, you need to choose “Yes” and “OK”. The uninstallation process is completed.
Then, how the process of the driver installation in Mac version for Canon PIXMA MG3100?
- First, download the driver first by clicking the above link and have the saving process for the driver. After that, the driver will be saved in a certain kind of folder and try to open and run it.
- Second, the step is double clicking the downloaded driver and try to mount it on the Disk Image.
- Third, please redouble click again the mounted Disk Image for the further steps.
- Last, double click the packaged driver file. After this process, the installation will be processed automatically.
For your information, the steps above of the installation of the driver can be different depends on the platform or the device that you are going to have for the Canon PIXMA MG3100. The steps mentioned above are generally for the Windows 7 and also Mac. For Windows XP and windows 8 do not have so many differences.