Canon PIXMA MG2970 printer is a device that you can meet the best in terms of performance, specification and compliance of both the prices offered to be able to get this device. This device is a printer that is capable of adapting to your needs because this device is a versatile device that not only offers you the features, namely to print, such as a printer in the previous era. This printer is a multifunction printer that not only offers you the ability to print but also offers you the ability to copy and scan, in which will be very useful and flexible in helping you complete a variety of jobs that you need.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2110, Canon PIXMA MG2970 as the versatile printer does not leave the quality required as a printer to meet the needs of users. This device can still provide you with a high-level quality of the work that would be very rare you get from versatile printer device that is offered at a low price.
With a high print resolution, and a scan resolution of about 600 x 1200 dpi scan and copy with speeds of about 31 seconds, you will find this device will help you with the engine specifications it has.
Canon Pixma MG2970 Benefits
- All in one: Color Print / Color Scan / Color Copy
- Wi-Fi Access Point Mode for wireless printing from mobile devices without router
- 4-color ink system with dedicated black ink for B&W document printing
- Support「Google Cloud Print™」for remote printing without computer
- Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n for wireless network print/scan
- 2pl ink droplet and 4,800dpi print resolution
- My Image Garden software supports OCR function
- PIXMA Cloud Link application for remote printing of Facebook albums and online contents with mobile devices
Canon PIXMA MG2970 System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and software Canon PIXMA MG2970? Here we go Steps for installation or the driver download for Windows Operating System:
Steps for install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG2970:
- Of course you need to clicking the link mentioned above and download the driver to your computer. Choose the option “Save” or “Save as.” By clicking the “save”, you have download the file. Meanwhile, if you choose to click “run” or “open”, the file that you download will be automatically installed soon after you download the file.
- Note, the driver that you have download will be saved in a particular folder in the type of self-extracting form.
- Double click the file that you have download in the format of EXE for the decompression process.
- Third, The installation process will be automatically started.
How uninstall the driver by using Control Panel
- The steps are for Windows 7. For the different system version, the different setting maybe applied.
- Click to start menu then choose Control Panel à Choose the driver and click “Uninstall a program.”You need to wait until the dialog box about the list of the installed program is appeared. Then, you choose the program that you are going to uninstall.
- At last, you need to choose “Yes” and “OK”. The uninstallation process is completed.
Then, how the process of the driver installation in Mac version for Canon PIXMA MG2970?
- First, download the driver first by clicking the above link and have the saving process for the driver. After that, the driver will be saved in a certain kind of folder and try to open and run it.
- Second, the step is double clicking the downloaded driver and try to mount it on the Disk Image.
- Third, please redouble click again the mounted Disk Image for the further steps.
- Last, double click the packaged driver file. After this process, the installation will be processed automatically.
For your information, the steps above of the installation of the driver can be different depends on the platform or the device that you are going to have for the Canon PIXMA MG2970. The steps mentioned above are generally for the Windows 7 and also Mac. For Windows XP and windows 8 do not have so many differences.