Canon PIXMA MG2960 is a versatile printer, which is one of the few series printer manufactured by Canon, in which was a product of the continuation of the series All-In-One, which has been the pride for Canon. This device offers you a variety of solutions in dealing with any of your needs in terms of working in print, copy, and scan. With the quality of the work that can not be underestimated, low prices and an unbeatable, work performance, fast and reliable, as well as ease of operation and provide a range of support to do that, these products become one of the favorite products that will be able to find various parts world.
Like PIXMA MG2500, Canon PIXMA MG2960 is an inkjet printer that is able to offer to you a speed of about 8 images per minute in doing work related to mono documents, and can provide speeds of about 4 images per minute in doing work related to color documents. With a standard resolution of about 4800 x 600 dpi, you will be able to enjoy the prints with detail and superb quality very quickly and does not require you to wait.
In conclusion, with these specifications and other specifications that you still need to go into, the Canon PIXMA MG2960 offer a good deal to you thinks.
Canon Pixma MG2960 Driver & Software Specs
- Copier Speed; Colour document: Approx 31 sec
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS, Scanning Resolution: 1200 x 600 optical dpi
- Ink Tanks: FINE PG645, CL646 (Optional High Yield – PG645XL, CL646XL)
- Printing Resolution: 4800 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed, B&W: 8.0 ipm, Colour: 4.0 ipm
- weight: approx. 275 g/m2 (Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201)
- Software Included: Easy-PhotoPrint EX, My Image Garden, PIXMA Cloud Print / Google Cloud Print, Creative Park Premium
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4″x 6″, 5″ x 7″, European DL/US Com
- Supported Paper Weights; Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2, Canon specialty paper: max paper
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 426 x 306 x 145 mm, Weight: Approx. 3.5 kg
Canon PIXMA MG2960 System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and software Canon PIXMA MG2960? Here we go Steps for installation or the driver download for Windows Operating System:
Steps for install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG2960:
- Of course you need to clicking the link mentioned above and download the driver to your computer. Choose the option “Save” or “Save as.” By clicking the “save”, you have download the file. Meanwhile, if you choose to click “run” or “open”, the file that you download will be automatically installed soon after you download the file.
- Note, the driver that you have download will be saved in a particular folder in the type of self-extracting form.
- Double click the file that you have download in the format of EXE for the decompression process.
- Third, The installation process will be automatically started.
How uninstall the driver by using Control Panel
- The steps are for Windows 7. For the different system version, the different setting maybe applied.
- Click to start menu then choose Control Panel à Choose the driver and click “Uninstall a program.”You need to wait until the dialog box about the list of the installed program is appeared. Then, you choose the program that you are going to uninstall.
- At last, you need to choose “Yes” and “OK”. The uninstallation process is completed.
Then, how the process of the driver installation in Mac version for Canon PIXMA MG2960?
- First, download the driver first by clicking the above link and have the saving process for the driver. After that, the driver will be saved in a certain kind of folder and try to open and run it.
- Second, the step is double clicking the downloaded driver and try to mount it on the Disk Image.
- Third, please redouble click again the mounted Disk Image for the further steps.
- Last, double click the packaged driver file. After this process, the installation will be processed automatically.
For your information, the steps above of the installation of the driver can be different depends on the platform or the device that you are going to have for the Canon PIXMA MG2960. The steps mentioned above are generally for the Windows 7 and also Mac. For Windows XP and windows 8 do not have so many differences.