Canon PIXMA MG2950 is the best choice we could have if you are currently searching for a printer device that is able to offer the capability as a printer, copier, and scanner. This device also is your best option, if you are looking for a versatile printer device that offers you speed, reliability, and quality of the work is good and has a high level of quality with stunning detail and color. With this device, you will be able to obtain a practical printer that is easy to use and easily placed, but still offering the performance of a top-class machine. With the price offered, in which is actually very affordable and relatively low, we can see how Canon's commitment to providing a great solution for everyone to have a multifunction printer that has the best quality and performance.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2270, Canon PIXMA MG2950 can give you the ease of doing work with that ability as an inkjet printer along with wireless features for remote operation without cables. Using a wifi device, you can connect the device to your computer easily and quickly.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 also offers you a machine that is friendly to the environment because these devices are quite efficient in the use of power. The auto on features which it has will help you to save power used while working.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Benefits
- Get ready to effortlessly print and scan using smart devices with Canon PRINT app
- Experience the creative freedom of cloud printing with PIXMA Cloud link
- Go wireless. Easily connect, print, copy and scan the way you want with high quality Wi-Fi All-In-One
- Capture the detail in fast high-quality prints with FINE cartridge technology
- Print more pages for your money with XL ink options
Canon PIXMA MG2950 System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and software Canon PIXMA MG2950? Here we go Steps for installation or the driver download for Windows Operating System:
Steps for install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG2950:
- Of course you need to clicking the link mentioned above and download the driver to your computer. Choose the option “Save” or “Save as.” By clicking the “save”, you have download the file. Meanwhile, if you choose to click “run” or “open”, the file that you download will be automatically installed soon after you download the file.
- Note, the driver that you have download will be saved in a particular folder in the type of self-extracting form.
- Double click the file that you have download in the format of EXE for the decompression process.
- Third, The installation process will be automatically started.
How uninstall the driver by using Control Panel
- The steps are for Windows 7. For the different system version, the different setting maybe applied.
- Click to start menu then choose Control Panel à Choose the driver and click “Uninstall a program.”You need to wait until the dialog box about the list of the installed program is appeared. Then, you choose the program that you are going to uninstall.
- At last, you need to choose “Yes” and “OK”. The uninstallation process is completed.
Then, how the process of the driver installation in Mac version for Canon PIXMA MG2950?
- First, download the driver first by clicking the above link and have the saving process for the driver. After that, the driver will be saved in a certain kind of folder and try to open and run it.
- Second, the step is double clicking the downloaded driver and try to mount it on the Disk Image.
- Third, please redouble click again the mounted Disk Image for the further steps.
- Last, double click the packaged driver file. After this process, the installation will be processed automatically.
For your information, the steps above of the installation of the driver can be different depends on the platform or the device that you are going to have for the Canon PIXMA MG2950. The steps mentioned above are generally for the Windows 7 and also Mac. For Windows XP and windows 8 do not have so many differences.