Our advantage you have a printer that can be used wirelessly like the Canon PIXMA MG2920 is that you can do the job more effectively by considering the placement of the device, as well as sharing one device to many people to be more efficient in terms of power and resources. PIXMA MG2920 is a device that offers users the ability of a machine to print, copy and scan in one compact in which it is very easy to use, practical, and has a work performance can not imagine awesome. Like Canon PIXMA MG2410, with high resolution and can reach 4800 x 600, you will find that the results of each print of this printer will make you not regret buying this device.
Canon PIXMA MG2920 also comes with Fine Technology to print, so that in addition to the high resolution is also no doubt you will be able to obtain the result of great work with the guarantee of this specification. The Fine Technology will also be boosted even further with the ChromaLife100 +, which then can completely eliminate all your doubts as a whole.
In addition to these specifications, the Canon PIXMA MG2920 also has a variety of other amazing features and various specifications in each of its great features that you need to find out.
Canon Pixma MG2920 Driver & Software Specs
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Colour): Approx. 31 seconds, Copy Features; Standard Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS), Max. Resolutions; Optical:600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Print Speed (up to); Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Colour:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to); 4800 (horizontal) x 600 (vertical) dpi (Colour)
- Ink Compatibility; PG-245 XL XL Black Ink, CL-246 XL XL Colour Ink, PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge, CL-246 Colour Ink Cartridge
- Paper Sizes; A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4″x6″, 5″x7″, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Custom size (width 101.6 mm – 215.9 mm, length 152.4 mm – 676 mm)
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Other Features: Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, Quiet Mode, Creative Park Premium7, My Image Garden14 Photo Printing, Full HD Movie Print6, Hi-Speed USB
- Dimension (W x D x H): 6.8″ (W) x 12.1″ (D) x 5.8″ (H), Weight 7.6 lbs
Canon PIXMA MG2920 System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and software Canon PIXMA MG2910? Here we go Steps for installation or the driver download for Windows Operating System:
Steps for install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG2920:
- Of course you need to clicking the link mentioned above and download the driver to your computer. Choose the option “Save” or “Save as.” By clicking the “save”, you have download the file. Meanwhile, if you choose to click “run” or “open”, the file that you download will be automatically installed soon after you download the file.
- Note, the driver that you have download will be saved in a particular folder in the type of self-extracting form.
- Double click the file that you have download in the format of EXE for the decompression process.
- Third, The installation process will be automatically started.
How uninstall the driver by using Control Panel
- The steps are for Windows 7. For the different system version, the different setting maybe applied.
- Click to start menu then choose Control Panel à Choose the driver and click “Uninstall a program.”You need to wait until the dialog box about the list of the installed program is appeared. Then, you choose the program that you are going to uninstall.
- At last, you need to choose “Yes” and “OK”. The uninstallation process is completed.
Then, how the process of the driver installation in Mac version for Canon PIXMA MG2920?
- First, download the driver first by clicking the above link and have the saving process for the driver. After that, the driver will be saved in a certain kind of folder and try to open and run it.
- Second, the step is double clicking the downloaded driver and try to mount it on the Disk Image.
- Third, please redouble click again the mounted Disk Image for the further steps.
- Last, double click the packaged driver file. After this process, the installation will be processed automatically.
For your information, the steps above of the installation of the driver can be different depends on the platform or the device that you are going to have for the Canon PIXMA MG2920. The steps mentioned above are generally for the Windows 7 and also Mac. For Windows XP and windows 8 do not have so many differences.