If you are looking for a device that can meet your needs in dealing with home office, the Canon PIXMA MG2910 is the best answer you can get. This device offers you greater convenience in the use of a multipurpose printer device with support for various features, applications, and specifications owned by such devices. Offered at a low price, you will find that buying this device is not a bad deal because besides the price is low, the ability of this device will be shown to you is beyond all expectations that you have for a versatile machine. Various facilities so that you can have technical, mechanical and systematic, with a variety of button panels and supporting applications that provide a wide range of easy solutions and a range of features that will make your job more varied and fast, will be waiting for you.
Canon PIXMA MG2910 offers the resolution when doing color print up to 4800 x 600 dpi, you can have a variety of photos and color documents with incredible detail and charming with this resolution. The ability to print from the cloud service will also lighten your load as much.
Canon PIXMA MG2910 is basically the incarnation of a technological advancement that you do not want to miss.
Canon Pixma MG2910 Driver & Software Specs
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS), Max. Resolutions; Optical:600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)5 Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
- Print Speed (up to); Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black, CL-146 Color Ink
- Paper Sizes: 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
- Dimension (W x D x H): 6.8″ (W) x 12.1″ (D) x 5.8″ (H), Weight: 7.6 lbs
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM,10 Rated EPEAT Silver, Wireless Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, PIXMA Printing Solutions
Canon PIXMA MG2910 System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and software Canon PIXMA MG2910? Here we go Steps for installation or the driver download for Windows Operating System:
Steps for install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG2910:
- Of course you need to clicking the link mentioned above and download the driver to your computer. Choose the option “Save” or “Save as.” By clicking the “save”, you have download the file. Meanwhile, if you choose to click “run” or “open”, the file that you download will be automatically installed soon after you download the file.
- Note, the driver that you have download will be saved in a particular folder in the type of self-extracting form.
- Double click the file that you have download in the format of EXE for the decompression process.
- Third, The installation process will be automatically started.
How uninstall the driver by using Control Panel
- The steps are for Windows 7. For the different system version, the different setting maybe applied.
- Click to start menu then choose Control Panel à Choose the driver and click “Uninstall a program.”You need to wait until the dialog box about the list of the installed program is appeared. Then, you choose the program that you are going to uninstall.
- At last, you need to choose “Yes” and “OK”. The uninstallation process is completed.
Then, how the process of the driver installation in Mac version for Canon PIXMA MG2910?
- First, download the driver first by clicking the above link and have the saving process for the driver. After that, the driver will be saved in a certain kind of folder and try to open and run it.
- Second, the step is double clicking the downloaded driver and try to mount it on the Disk Image.
- Third, please redouble click again the mounted Disk Image for the further steps.
- Last, double click the packaged driver file. After this process, the installation will be processed automatically.
For your information, the steps above of the installation of the driver can be different depends on the platform or the device that you are going to have for the Canon PIXMA MG2910. The steps mentioned above are generally for the Windows 7 and also Mac. For Windows XP and windows 8 do not have so many differences.