Canon PIXMA MG2260 is one of printer product from Canon which enters to multifunction printer series. Nowadays, multifunction printer become the kind of printer that people likely choose since it is really practice to use and can help people work faster. That’s why Canon produce multifunction printer product to the market and PIXMA MG2260 become one of the favorite products.
Like PIXMA MG2120, Canon PIXMA MG2260 is really perfect for home and office use which has aesthetics design which looks slick and really attractive. So, the printer will not only help your work but also can decorate the room where you place the printer. You can easily use the printer to print document and photo, scan, and even copy which usually need three devices.
Canon PIXMA MG2260 uses Inkjet for printing technology which usually used by Canon printer product. The printer has high resolution with maximum resolution up to 2400 x 1200 dpi. It makes you can have high printing result of photo and document also for the copy and scan result. This product get one year warranty, so if you buy the product and there is something wrong with it then you can service it free or even get the exchange within the warranty time after you buy the printer.
Canon Pixma MG2260 Driver & Software Specs
- Printing Resolution; 4800 x 1200 dpi, Print Speed; B&W: 8.4 ipm, Colour: 4.8 ipm, 4”X6” photo: Approx. 44 seconds.
- Scanning resolution; 1200 x 2400 optical dpi, Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output); Greyscale: 16bit/8bit, Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
- Ink Tanks; FINE PG640, CL641 (Optional High Yield – PG640XL, CL641XL, PG640XXL)
- Supported Paper Sizes; A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4″x6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″
- Supported Paper Weights; Plain Paper: 64-105g/m². Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 300g/m² (PT-101)
- Software Included; My Image Garden, Easy WebPrint EX (IE7/8/ 9), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 449 x 304 x 152mm, Weight; Approx. 5.3 kg
Canon PIXMA MG2260 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2260 Driver & Software Download
Having printer nowadays is very important for the use of printing the documents. Moreover, to make it function properly, you need to download the driver or the software, especially for your Canon PIXMA MG2260. If you need the driver for your Canon PIXMA series, you simply click ecanon.net. Maybe some people get the difficulty for finding the secure download link for the driver of Canon Site. This site simply give you to the direct link for downloading for the driver software from Canon site. Do not need to be afraid for downloading the site from this site since this site is guaranteed for the safe and you will have the easy way for downloading.
MG2260 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MG2260 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
MG2260 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)
MG2260 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)
MG2260 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
MG2260 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
MG2260 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)
MG2260 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
MG2260 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
My Printer – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/me)
My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)
Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)
Quick Menu – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
My Image Garden – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)
Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and software Canon PIXMA MG2260? Here we go Steps for installation or the driver download for Windows Operating System:
Steps for install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG2260:
- Of course you need to clicking the link mentioned above and download the driver to your computer. Choose the option “Save” or “Save as.” By clicking the “save”, you have download the file. Meanwhile, if you choose to click “run” or “open”, the file that you download will be automatically installed soon after you download the file.
- Note, the driver that you have download will be saved in a particular folder in the type of self-extracting form.
- Double click the file that you have download in the format of EXE for the decompression process.
- Third, The installation process will be automatically started.
How uninstall the driver by using Control Panel
- The steps are for Windows 7. For the different system version, the different setting maybe applied.
- Click to start menu then choose Control Panel à Choose the driver and click “Uninstall a program.”You need to wait until the dialog box about the list of the installed program is appeared. Then, you choose the program that you are going to uninstall.
- At last, you need to choose “Yes” and “OK”. The uninstallation process is completed.
Then, how the process of the driver installation in Mac version for Canon PIXMA MG2260?
- First, download the driver first by clicking the above link and have the saving process for the driver. After that, the driver will be saved in a certain kind of folder and try to open and run it.
- Second, the step is double clicking the downloaded driver and try to mount it on the Disk Image.
- Third, please redouble click again the mounted Disk Image for the further steps.
- Last, double click the packaged driver file. After this process, the installation will be processed automatically.
For your information, the steps above of the installation of the driver can be different depends on the platform or the device that you are going to have for the Canon PIXMA MG2260. The steps mentioned above are generally for the Windows 7 and also Mac. For Windows XP and windows 8 do not have so many differences.