Printer become something that every people must have nowadays since everything become computer based including the way to make document, task, paper, and so on. That’s why whether you are a worker or a student this kind of thing is really needed. They better choose the multifunction printer since it is really helpful to make people feel easy at work. Canon PIXMA MG2240 is one of the recommended multifunction printers from Canon.
Like PIXMA MG2150, Canon PIXMA MG2240 designed with stylish looks also space saving FastFront design. The printer is pretty light since it has dimension 449 x 304 x 152 mm and weight only 5.3 kg. The power source which needed by the printer is AC 100-240V. This printer considered as efficient since it has less energy consumption because it only need 11 Watt at operating mode and 0.6 Watt in standby mode.
The Operating Systems which compatible for Canon PIXMA MG2240 are Windows 10 / 64-bit – Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / 32-bit – Windows 8.1 / 64-bit – Windows 8 / 32-bit – Windows 8 / 64-bit – Windows 7 / 32-bit – Windows 7 / 64-bit – WindowsVista / 32-bit – Windows Vista / 64-bit – Windows XP SP3 or later – Windows 2000 / Windows me / OS X v10.9 – Mac OS X v10.8 – Mac OS X v10.7 – Linux. You can make the printer work properly when you use one of the Operating Systems. This printer has Auto Power Off which can automatically turn off the printer in a selected time and will be easy turn on when you will use it.
Canon PIXMA MG2240 Benefits
- Compact All-In-One: Print, copy and scan
- My Image Garden software
- App for printing photos from Facebook
- Auto power on & off settings
- Fast document & photo printing
- Easy and efficient web printing
- Print more with optional XL inks
Canon PIXMA MG2240 Driver & Software Download
Having printer nowadays is very important for the use of printing the documents. Moreover, to make it function properly, you need to download the driver or the software, especially for your Canon PIXMA MG2240. If you need the driver for your Canon PIXMA series, you simply click ecanon.net. Maybe some people get the difficulty for finding the secure download link for the driver of Canon Site. This site simply give you to the direct link for downloading for the driver software from Canon site. Do not need to be afraid for downloading the site from this site since this site is guaranteed for the safe and you will have the easy way for downloading.
MG2240 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MG2240 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
MG2240 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)
MG2240 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)
MG2240 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
MG2240 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
MG2240 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)
MG2240 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
MG2240 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
My Printer – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/me)
My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)
Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)
Quick Menu – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
My Image Garden – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)
Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and software Canon PIXMA MG2240? Here we go Steps for installation or the driver download for Windows Operating System:
Steps for install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG2240:
- Of course you need to clicking the link mentioned above and download the driver to your computer. Choose the option “Save” or “Save as.” By clicking the “save”, you have download the file. Meanwhile, if you choose to click “run” or “open”, the file that you download will be automatically installed soon after you download the file.
- Note, the driver that you have download will be saved in a particular folder in the type of self-extracting form.
- Double click the file that you have download in the format of EXE for the decompression process.
- Third, The installation process will be automatically started.
How uninstall the driver by using Control Panel
- The steps are for Windows 7. For the different system version, the different setting maybe applied.
- Click to start menu then choose Control Panel à Choose the driver and click “Uninstall a program.”You need to wait until the dialog box about the list of the installed program is appeared. Then, you choose the program that you are going to uninstall.
- At last, you need to choose “Yes” and “OK”. The uninstallation process is completed.
Then, how the process of the driver installation in Mac version for Canon PIXMA MG2240?
- First, download the driver first by clicking the above link and have the saving process for the driver. After that, the driver will be saved in a certain kind of folder and try to open and run it.
- Second, the step is double clicking the downloaded driver and try to mount it on the Disk Image.
- Third, please redouble click again the mounted Disk Image for the further steps.
- Last, double click the packaged driver file. After this process, the installation will be processed automatically.
For your information, the steps above of the installation of the driver can be different depends on the platform or the device that you are going to have for the Canon PIXMA MG2240. The steps mentioned above are generally for the Windows 7 and also Mac. For Windows XP and windows 8 do not have so many differences.